Yoga Alliance 17-Hour Advanced Yoga Studies and
Continuing Education Yoga Teacher Training
Dates: April 29 - 30, 2017
CEC: 17-Hours (15 Contact, 2 Non-Contact)
:Location: Mendota Heights
Dates: March 12 & 23
CEC: 7-Hours (7 Contact)
Location: Hudson, Wisconsin
We are beings made of energy.
This training will explore the energy underlying the physical body, the seven vital energy centers know as the chakras. Delve deeply into yogic chakra theory and learn how the chakras affect us individually and universally.
We will explore each of the seven chakras, including their properties and manifestations of imbalance. Through lecture and discussion, you will learn how the chakras manifest in our bodies, in our lives, even in world history. We will explore and practice asana (yoga postures), pranayama (breath practices), mudra (hand gestures), mantra (chanting), and meditation for each of the seven chakras with the intention of guiding prana ( life force) into a more balanced state, which allows us to come closer to true self-knowledge.
Chakra Teacher Training Faculty
Required Books & Materials
- Wheels of Life by Anodea Judith is required for yoga teachers taking the full chakra training
- Please bring a notebook or journal to capture observations, ideas, and inspirations
Green Lotus' Chakra Training held at our Mendota Heights center. Hours are as follows:
- Saturday: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Green Lotus' Chakra Training held at Inspiring Actions in Hudson, Wisconsin consist of two independent training sessions that can be taken together or alone. Hours are as follows:
- Sunday, March 12, 2017, 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. - Introduction to the Chakras: Learn about each of the seven chakras, their properties, manifestations of imbalance, how they manifest in our bodies and our lives, and how to balance and heal chakras. 3-hour (3 contact) $60
- Thursday, March 23, 5 - 9 p.m. - Chakra Yoga Sequencing: Use your knowledge of the chakra system to create healing yoga sequences with clear direction and purpose utilizing asana, pranayama, mantra, and mudra. Prerequisites: 200-hour teacher training, Introduction to the Chakras or an equivalent training, and required reading above. 6-hour (4 contact, 2 non-contact) $80
*No make-up sessions will be available. If students cannot attend for the entire weekend schedule, they will be able to complete the requirements the next time the training is held.
- Students - full weekend immersion: includes all of the sessions, except the last section on sequencing classes - $200
- Yoga teachers - full weekend immersion 17-hour (15 contact & 2 non-contact): includes all of the sessions plus review and feedback of a class that you will create - $320
Because our training sessions frequently develop a wait list, refunds will be made to your personal Green Lotus account with less than two-weeks advance notice when you cancel. Cancellations made with less than a 48-hour notice will not receive a refund.