Nutritional Weight & Wellness and Green Lotus are partners in wellness and creating positive change from the inside out at all three Green Lotus centers. Nutritional Weight & Wellness offers life-changing nutrition education to anyone wanting a healthier life. Imagine how much better your life would be if you had abundant energy, stable moods, a faster metabolism, and overall vibrant, good health. In Nutritional Weight & Wellness group classes and individual counseling sessions you will learn to eat real foods in balance to create vitality from the inside out.
Counseling with Nutritional Weight & Wellness
If you have a chronic condition, health concerns, or a desire to improve your health and quality of life, nutrition counseling is ideal because a precise eating plan is created for your needs. Each year Nutritional Weight & Wellness helps hundreds of people change their lives by changing their nutrition. Recommendations are based on biochemistry, the latest scientific research, and years of clinical experience. Nutritional Weight & Wellness knows that real food - fresh, clean food - creates health and well-being once you learn how to provide your body with the proper food.
Health conditions commonly addressed by NW&W nutritionists at Green Lotus include: addictive and compulsive eating, asthma, anxiety, arthritis, cholesterol concerns, depression, diabetes, digestive problems, fibromyalgia, fatigue, fertility, heart disease, high blood pressure, menopause, migraines, obesity, osteoporosis, pain, inflammation, PMS, and weight management.
How Counseling Works
- Prior to your first appointment, you will complete a health history and nutrition questionnaire.
- At the initial two-hour appointment, a nutritionist will evaluate your health history, nutrition history, and lifestyle to create an individualized eating plan.
- Together you set goals and develop strategies to implement your new eating plan.
- Depending on your health history and concerns, the nutritionist may recommend supplements to rebalance your biochemistry or help you adhere to a healthy eating plan.
- Consultations are available for individuals, couples, and families. We offer multi-session packages that include follow-up visits.
- Clients who work with our nutrition counselors report feeling and looking better than they have in years and many notice rapid results.
How much does it cost?
Two hour initial consultation, $365
One hour follow-up consultation, $160
* Your nutrition counseling appointments may be covered if you are a member of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota.
Discounted rates for payment at time of service:
Two hour initial consultation, $265
One hour follow-up consultation, $110 ($125 with Darlene)
30-minute mini follow-up consultation, $75 ($80 with Darlene)
Nutritional Weight & Wellness Classes
Nutritional Weight & Wellness offers a variety of classes for you to meet your weight and health goals, from their transformative Nutrition 4 Weight Loss Program, to Going Gluten-Free the Healthy Way, to Balanced Foods for Balanced Moods, and so many other options, Nutritional Weight & Wellness will show you how to use real food to feel better, look better, and meet your goals. To register for a class, or to find out more, visit Nutritional Weight & Wellness.