August 11 - 18, 2018
Join us for this retreat to Italy's beautiful Tuscany region. This trip for 12, with Green Lotus teachers and owners Marcia Appel and Amy Dirksen, finds us at home at Montestigliano, just outside Siena. This family-owned working farm offers inviting living spaces, walking paths to villages through vineyards and woods, two swimming pools, and a garden in which to practice and meditate. For one glorious week - this year - we will call this beautiful spot our home. Fees listed below cover:
- daily yoga practice
- meditation sessions
- walks through verdant vineyards and woods to neighboring villages
- access to the gardens and two swimming pools
- a half-day cooking lesson with a chef, including shopping for fresh ingredients and an evening feast
- all breakfasts and dinners on-site
- watching the famed, ancient Palio horse race in Siena with other guests at the retreat center and then experiencing an authentic Italian outdoor dining celebration for with them in the embrace of our hosts.
Optional adventures include a half-day trip to Siena and more!
Cost A $500 deposit will hold your space. Airfare will be arranged individually so that participants can choose to travel before or after the retreat and/or use miles.
- Early-bird registration by March 31, 2018: $1,850
- After March 31, $2,095
We hope you will accompany us on this dream trip. Send an email for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org. This retreat, limited to 12 adventurers, is filling rapidly.
There is a $100 cancellation fee for cancellations made by May 1. Cancellations between May 1 and June 15 will receive the above refund if the reserved spot is filled. No refunds after June 15.