Lakeville, Mendota Heights & Eden Prairie
Yoga Memberships & Packages
Looking for Annandale Memberships & Pricing?
* Guest passes can be used by new students to Green Lotus and students who do not have a package or a membership, including memberships that are on hold, to attend a class with a sponsoring member. Unused guest passes do not accumulate.
** For Flex 4 and Flex 8 memberships, classes are good for two months so you can be flexible with your schedule as long as you are an active member!
New to Green Lotus?
We have an amazing New Member Special Offer:
30 days of classes for your first month - only $30*!
*This offer is for Twin Cities residents who are new students, begins the day of purchase, and cannot be suspended or extended. If you have used other intro offers like the Free Week you are ineligible for the 30 Days offer.
Additional Green Lotus Yoga & Healing Center Pricing Options
1 week of classes (max 2 per day)
Can be purchased at the Center with ID
Can be purchased at the Center with ID
Give the gift of wellness!
Membership & Package Policies
- FLEX 4 and FLEX 8 members can flex up at any time or pay for additional classes at $15 per class when exceeding their allotted monthly class limit, prior to their auto-renewal date.
- A 30-day notice is required to cancel memberships.
- Members must be active to use guest passes and to receive discount pricing. Unused guest passes do not accumulate and can be used only by students new to Green Lotus and students who do not have a package or a membership. Members who have suspended their membership may not use another member's guest pass. Guests must attend class with the sponsoring member.
- All memberships are auto-pay memberships.
- Green Lotus' Insurance Reimbursement Program is available with HealthPartners, PreferredOne, and BlueCross BlueShield of Minnesota: Get $20 per month for attending 12 or more classes.
- FLEX 4 and FLEX 8 classes expire two months from payment date and cannot be renewed.
- The 8-class packages expire six months from date of purchase and can be extended for another six months by purchasing another class package or paying a $20 renewal fee .
- Traveling Yogi is available to visitors to the Twin Cities area, students home for holidays, and other non-Minnesota residents whose travels bring them to Minnesota.
Green Lotus Weather Policy
If the public schools in Lakeville, Eden Prairie, and Mendota Heights close due to snow and unsafe road conditions, Green Lotus automatically will cancel classes and appointments at the respective centers. If schools close because of cold temperatures, we will open as usual.
During non-school hours, when there is excessive snowfall, we will make a decision quickly. If we decide to cancel, we will communicate to you through our home page, the live schedule, an email blast, and by phone if you have preregistered. We also will post to our Facebook pages.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I have classes left on my package - can I still use them?
Yes, package classes are valid through their current expiration date.
Can I convert my remaining classes on the package to a membership?
While it is possible, our recommendation is to use up the package classes as it will be the most cost-effective choice.
What is the process to cancel one of the Flex memberships?
It’s easy: We just need 30 days of notice. You can do it in person, call, or email your request , and we will take care of it. For example, if your membership renews on the 16th, notify us by the 15th of the prior month.
I am traveling out of the country – can I suspend my membership?
Memberships may be cancelled or flexed down with 30 days' notice and re-instated or flexed up upon your return.
I have been injured and haven't been able to attend classes. Can I get a refund?
Our current policy, which remains in effect, considers medical cases on an individual basis and must be accompanied by a doctor’s letter of explanation to be considered.
Will I still be able to extend my expired package classes by buying another package?
Yes, if the new package is purchased within 60 days of the expired one. Packages also can be extended by paying a $20 reactivation fee within 60 days of the expiration date. Expired classes will be extended for six additional months one time only.
I have the Flex 4 (or 8) program and did not use all my classes. Can I use them the following month instead?
Unused classes can be used the following month only. They do not accrue beyond that.
If I flex up from Flex 4 to Flex 8 or from Flex 8 to Flex Plus sometime during my month, how much more will I pay?
- Flex 4 to Flex 8: $30 for 4 additional classes
- Flex 8 to Flex Plus: $10 for unlimited classes